WBS is a nondenominational ministry. Christians that support WBS believe that:
- we should follow the Bible only, not human doctrines or opinions;
- nothing should be required of people as acts of faith except that which is evident in the Bible;
- Jesus Christ lived, died, resurrected, and lives today for those who believe in Him, so that they can have hope, joy, love, and life.
- with the Bible as our guide, we should seek to restore the original church of Christ as found in the Bible’s New Testament.
- We believe the Bible alone must serve as the basis for all religious teaching and that all authority in the church belongs to Christ. We are not a denomination, but simply Christians that belong to the “body” of believers of which Christ is the “head”. We plead for religious unity among all believers based on the Bible.
To enroll in a WBS course click on
If you would like to become involved as a teacher for WBS, please contact Andy Hulsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.